Automotive Services are agents for AHS PRUFTECHNIK in Ireland and the UK.
Varioflex On Floor & Mobile - Unload, set-up, test!
Complex foundation work and problems with rented properties are a thing of the past. The AHS Varioflex On-Floor & Mobile can be operated stationary or mobile and is always equipped with technology that fulfills the highest demands.
The height of only 21cm also allows the testing of cars. Many public authorities, forwarders, bus operators, companies with large fleets and military utilities across Europe use the AHS Varioflex On-Floor & Mobile unit due to its easy handling and robust construction.
To download a copy of the brochure in pdf format please click here.
- Single-piece or two-piece roller bed
- Fully-plastic-corundum coated rollers Ø in mm
- Rollers at same level
- Testing width min./max. in mm
- Splash-proof spur gear motors, easy-running
- High-performance flat gear motors, specially designed and reinforced
- Drive power in kW
- 30 m signal cable for connection of roller bed/cabinet
- Start on protection against external drive (wrong drive-out during stopped rollers)
- Sidewise delayed star/delta activation of the motors
- Modern, low-maintenance strain gauge system
- Manual operation or automatic mode
- Single-wheel mode by cable remote control with deadman switching (20m cable set)
- Automatic activation and restart
- Automatic switch off, drive-out support, start up-lock up protection
- Cabinet with two large analogue scales and automatic switch of measuring range
- Four LED indicators for measuring range
- Four LED indicators for driving direction
- Preparation for reverse mode
- Lockable main switch
- All indicator lights via LED with very long lifetime
- Automatic lamp
- Driven-in indicator light for active security control
- Visual control via traffic-lights systems
- Indicator light for high brake force difference
- Silicon seal (protection against splash water)
- Preparation for brake force imbalance display
- Preparation for the connection to an AHS-Axle tester AT 5002
- Preparation for an axle weighbridge (single-piece roller bed)
- Preparation for the integration of a wheel- and axle weighbridge
- Preparation for the connection to pressure transmitters (either with hose set or radio-controlled)
- Preparation for the integration of an AHS pit safety device
- PC interface, network-compatibility
|Max. drive overload in kg
|Display range in kN
||0 – 6/0–30
||0 – 8/0–40
|Measuring range in kN
||0 – 6/0–30
||0 – 8/0–40
|Testing speed in km/h
|Operating voltage & protection in V/A
|Roller bed (L x W x H) in mm
|Cabinet (L x H x D) in mm
|Weight of roller bed, ramps and cabinet in kg (approx.)
Especailly for vehicles with multiple driven axles (rigid point); boogie (free running) roller platform is integrated into the ramp including installtion frame.
There are many accessories available for the Varioflex On-Floor & Mobile. It can be upgraded to a complete test lane with weighbridge, pressure transmitters, pedal force meter, side slip tester and joint play detector.